• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Injector q

Wilford Brimley

Is posting from the grave
Hey so I got these from a member here and I trust him by paranoia is making me ask can I plug and play these on my 94 940 or do I need to so the resistor mod thing

Depends on the tune you have, stock tune usually works for the swedes with 440cc/3inch (milage may vary). I you still run cameron's tune I'd wait for his stage 2 confirmation on the dyno and get those.

If you are running stock AMM and chips if you just had to run these injectors besides bypassing the Resistor pack you will also want to use a 2.5bar FPR as those are 42lb/hr which is about the upper limit of stock AMM scaling. While they can work they might not @ 3bar fuel pressure. with a 2.5 bar you drop them down to around 38-39lb/hr which while not a lot might be enough to keep LH happy.

Also when swapping injectors make sure to reset the fuel ECU (disconnect fuse #1 for a few seconds) so LH can relearn the new size of injectors.

Also when swapping injectors make sure to reset the fuel ECU (disconnect fuse #1 for a few seconds) so LH can relearn the new size of injectors.

Few questions: How long does it usually take ECU to learn and adjust - once it goes into closed loop? How bad should I expect it to run on the first start?
I have a set of White injectors that I want to drop into my stock 93 Turbo just to see if the spray pattern can improve gas mileage, then may be up the boost to 12psi.

If you are running stock AMM and chips if you just had to run these injectors besides bypassing the Resistor pack you will also want to use a 2.5bar FPR as those are 42lb/hr which is about the upper limit of stock AMM scaling. While they can work they might not @ 3bar fuel pressure. with a 2.5 bar you drop them down to around 38-39lb/hr which while not a lot might be enough to keep LH happy.

Awesome info. I've done a lot with these cars but some of this stuff is still new to me

Back