• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

yea 86+

thanks Leivon!

no need for NOS... gently used would suit my car better. lol

yea Wagon is on the road once again... some little gremlins popped up but nothing major...

finally getting around to other things... like making short shifter... cut weld, installing bronze shift bushings, and the shift pins and collar.

yea 86+

thanks Leivon!

no need for NOS... gently used would suit my car better. lol

yea Wagon is on the road once again... some little gremlins popped up but nothing major...

finally getting around to other things... like making short shifter... cut weld, installing bronze shift bushings, and the shift pins and collar.

I have a good used one if needed.

Cheers,

Jason

Unloading some of my horde of transmissions. I have a pair of m46s, one iron 240 era, one aluminum 740 era (this one is basically parts as I did the unforgivable picking it without a bellhousing and popped the input shaft out). There's a smattering of shifter stuff for both 2xx and 7xx cars. No crossmembers or driveshafts.
$100 for all, you pick up. Or 80 bucks if you're willing to take a sh!tty aw70 to the recyclers at the same time and save me a trip.
M.

PS I've got a 350 chevy / t56 and a ton of tpi stuff on Flakeslist for yard sale prices. If someone on here is interested in it I'll go even lower...

PPS Also a non-running '78 Goldwing with a stand.

That was a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone. Thanks again for organizing, Leivon!

M.

great meet up.

hnjXyaPl.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/1Syqa5H

Pete

Thanks for coming everyone.

That turned out to be a lot bigger than I had anticipated. 20 cars if my count was correct. Congratulations to the prize winners!

Next meet will be in May.

Meet 2

For our second 2022 meetup I'm thinking edit - *date redacted to avoid confusion*
Same location as it was in March and same or similar time.

Before I make an event thread does anyone see any problems with that day? Or any suggestions on how to make the meet better?

I am going to try and get Patrick/Jordan who run a western canada facebook group I'm told to announce it there ahead of time as well.

We had 20+ cars last time and it would be awesome to ha e even more this time.

Leivon

Last edited:
For our second 2022 meetup I'm thinking June 12th.
Same location as it was in March and same or similar time.

Before I make an event thread does anyone see any problems with that day? Or any suggestions on how to make the meet better?

I am going to try and get Patrick/Jordan who run a western canada facebook group I'm told to announce it there ahead of time as well.

We had 20+ cars last time and it would be awesome to ha e even more this time.

Leivon

Will there be one later in the summer also? I plan on coming down again, but won't be until July/August.

There is a Volvo guy from Belgium looking for a place to stay for a few months (Aug-Nov) while he attends UBC. If anyone knows of a place for him, or can keep your ears open.

He said he is waiting on Tbricks approval, and will pop into this thread.

Jordan

July 23.
Jordan will be in town, let's get together. What do people think about getting together somewhere that isn't a dingy parking lot in coquitlam. Like a park or bar or something of the sort?

Back