• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1984 245T mLPT B274FT Project

Most important part of a paint job is the prep work, especially for black paint.

170322597.jpg

awesome build, has to be one of if not the nicest custom 245 in the US, can't wait to see it finished. Widebody work looks well thought out and executed

Thanks for sharing this most excellent custom work! Your car just keeps getting better.

I think the thing to do may be to sell die cast models of your car? I know I want one.

Edit: International Travelall for the tow vehicle! That is an old favorite truck. Great stuff!

Last edited:
:e-shrug:

I started this thread 13 years ago just to post a picture of the car. It just kind of morphed into the thread you see now.

That's how my thread started out for my wagon. Just ask a mod to move the whole tread, it's definitely worthy.

Such a great accomplishment to get where you are now. Enjoyed the video and the sound this beast makes. I can not wait to see the wheels and tire mounted, hopefully soon? What transmission do you have in it? Straight cut gears?

Such a great accomplishment to get where you are now. Enjoyed the video and the sound this beast makes. I can not wait to see the wheels and tire mounted, hopefully soon? What transmission do you have in it? Straight cut gears?

IIRC he's got a Sellholm m4700. Or something along those lines.

Back