• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How happy are you with the KL racing intercooler? I've been hearing quite a few different stories about them. From excellent to a piece of crap. Which one do you have, the 60 or the 70 mm?

How happy are you with the KL racing intercooler? I've been hearing quite a few different stories about them. From excellent to a piece of crap. Which one do you have, the 60 or the 70 mm?

It's the 60mm thick. I'm totally happy with it, it work perfectly well ( as an intercooler ), nearly "plug'n play" and nice ( for me ).

So said, excellent for me :nod:

Attn!! There are 2 Versions from KL on the market.. the one is made of sheetmetal the others seems to be deepdrawn which has almost genuine bodyshape.. the sheetmetal piece is.. exactly... a piece of crap

Attn!! There are 2 Versions from KL on the market.. the one is made of sheetmetal the others seems to be deepdrawn which has almost genuine bodyshape.. the sheetmetal piece is.. exactly... a piece of crap

I've the 2nd version, it have nearly the same bodyshape as the OEM... I don't know the other version...?

After some trials, I can say that :

-the cooling efficiency is increased significantly by the osmozed water + high quality anti-freeze!

My engine temp is more stable and I can feel it run smoother in every driving condition.

My car have also the Nissen cooler, and a brand new water pump, + a 87?C T-stat.

this could be figment :)

the instrument got a resistor which makes the needle stay in the middle for a good amount of C? ;)

My needle stays in middle when using pure Water, pure Coolant, 50/50 mix and the one time i had to fill beer from my trunk in it cause i lost a hose in the middle of nowhere :) thank god i had 4 sixpacks with me :D one for me.. one for my engine :rofl:

That's also why the Porsche-Kremer team was sponsorised by J?germeister...:lol:

I just buy right now the 984 ECU, it'll chipped also with my Stoni's chips :-P

As I promise, some pics of some previous cars I've had...:

My last Opel Ascona B :

Ported and polished head, Lexmaul camshaft, 2 Dell'orto 40 DHLA, electronic ignition, 5 speed Getrag, 45% lsd, etc...

NumrisdepuisunpriphriquemultifonctionsXerox001.jpg

My Opel Commodore B GS/E :

Ported and polished head, 3.0 lts injection, Mantzel camshaft, exhaust, etc...

NumrisdepuisunpriphriquemultifonctionsXerox0011.jpg

And my Alpine A310 V6 :

BVO Sport camshafts, complete Devil exhaust, modded carbs, DeCarbon shocks, etc...

NumrisdepuisunpriphriquemultifonctionsXerox0012.jpg

I just have old pics of my Alpine, but I'll try to scan it and post it ;-)

Just as promised! Looks great (both cars).

Where are you from anyway? Gonna guess French, from the Pyr?n?es! Or Belgian...

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments!

I'm in Switzerland...French side...

Ah francais, mais pas vraiment francais, comment votre fromage...solide et vide d'odeur :-P

Just joshing, I love Switzerland. Absolutely stunning country. Just one question, how are you able to modify your car without getting completely slammed by the long, anti-car arm of your government???

To Dr. Dokeh : for sure it have something of Mad Max!!! It was a very funny car to drive, but cost me so much, I sold it ( with a lot of regrets and cry... ).

To Harribert, you're not lucky because I'm french!!! But I leave in Switzerland...

About government, if you're enough stealth, you don't have problems...:ninja::ninja::ninja:

My car pass the tecnical inspection 2 weeks ago, without any issue! :cool:

Hahaha, good. Now I know someone to practice my frankly awful french with. (When I went to Morocco last year absolutely no one there could understand me :( They could in Paris, but not in Marrakech... )

Where are you come from? About your french, it's nearly like my english : everybody understand me in China, but not in England...:omg:

When I see this last pics, my Alpine miss me...

Last edited:
Back