• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

White 944 w/Black Hydras

grouchonorman

Domicile Misery
Just in case anyone out there is wondering what this would look like, like I did, here ya go. Before and after. I like it.
IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

I like it. Nice clean car also.

Considering lowering it?

I do want to eventually amongst other things...as for the moment it's just getting stage zeroed etc....I got bored and did the wheels because I kinda like how it matches the black bumpers. call me crazy. This car was a $300 score because some non mechanical people I know parked it for two years because the battery died. Here's what it looked like when I got it:
IMG_3822.jpg

WHITE 940 with black interior! AWESOME.

i want to say too much black, but i kinda like it.

take my words with a grain of salt. i have blue wheels. HAHA

oh, maybe yours is grey. mine is black. my dad's maroon 940 turbo has a grey interior like yours.
still looks good

I think the car looked cleaner/ in better shape with the shine silver paint on the wheels, regardless the car looks like its in great shape!

IMG_0027.jpg

now with MORE BLACK haha. thanks to F13ND for the cheap decor panel. now I just need some kinda cheap chrome centercaps and a spotlight and I can go narc out.

Back