• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About the wasted spark board, I buy this one because I've found this one... It's running, so I don't pay attention at the size :nod:

The dizzy plug is a rubber part? How it stay in place? With my solution, no risk to loose it...

My car have the stock flywheel, so I think it's the dual mass unit...and I don't think to change it before a while, because my clutch is ok and I don't have so much money to spend now...:roll:

no... some guy here in germany has a good sachs perf clutch for a singlemass flywheel... get the clutch from him and get a single mass from me... the dual one will kickoff one day with your motor.. believe me ;)

I clearly feel the difference now, the idle is smooth as silk, and my engine pulls really better everywhere in all the power band!

The wasted spark is definitely a very nice gain :-D

Hi Alex
I go with maddog -- I am pretty much at the limit of my dual mass flywheel and clutch, -- Clutch was new only 15 tsd. km. I have the sachs performance pressure plate (new) a disc organic from the diesel and an almost new dogdish flywheel sitting in the attic, waiting to go in, as soon as the old one gives up. I like your design of the plate for the back of the engine. At the time of my 740, I just used an old dizzy and replaced the shaft with a big bolt.
Happy Volvo Times!
Hans

Hi Hans,

As soon as the stock one dies, I'll install a "real" clutch combo for sure...

Thanks for your comment about my "dizzy block off plate", the main idea behind that was to remove any kind of ugly parts at the end of the head...:lol:

Hi Hans,

the main idea behind that was to remove any kind of ugly parts at the end of the head...:lol:

To put another one in its place? ;)

This thing is not only made of Rubber... its a metalplate coated with rubber... also the B6304 has this (slightly larger foshore) but it holds perfect without a "hold in place" bracket ;)

To put another one in its place? ;)

This thing is not only made of Rubber... its a metalplate coated with rubber... also the B6304 has this (slightly larger foshore) but it holds perfect without a "hold in place" bracket ;)

Mine is not ugly...:omg:

I don't like the "just plug" cap, I'm always affrais it pop out...:nod:

I'm back to my CAI since few days, and I notice it decrease a bit the fuel consumption, + my engine breathe better, with a nice torque gain! Definitely a good mod!

Last edited:
Totally off topic, but I was last saturday in Dijon, France, for an Historic Formula 1 GP (+some other nice race cars)... Pics :

Maserati 250F ex-Fangio :

P1000155.jpg

P1000156.jpg

Scarab Offenhauser :

P1000157.jpg

P1000158.jpg

Ensign and Tyrrell in an hard fight :

P1000159.jpg

Lotus 79 :

P1000160.jpg

And last but not least, Cobra Daytona :

P1000161.jpg