• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New member introduction - VanVolvo is a troll

Dangerkitty

Bored Member
This new member's only business on this site seems to be to troll my for sale thread.

Please consider removing them from the forum

Thank you

let him/her/declined to state stay, feed to trolls in performance & ot.

I have about 22,000 posts of pure garbage under my belt. send it.

Got an email from VanVolvo -
“Hey knock the shyt off... delete ur posts and threads about me on the tb forums... i do not appreciate you posting false information about me... vanvolvo”

VanVolvo, Please explain to me what false information you’re referring to.

VanVolvo,

By definition, every post you've made since you've joined this site makes you a troll.

Please explain to me what false information I have posted about you, and I will be happy to delete it.

00909_cgI465RRmRx_1200x900.jpg

for the record, here is every post VanVolvo has made since he joined

For you to compare this forum as a prison shows you are a dumb ass... i dont need your spare rims... because thats all they are.. spare rims u probably stole from 240s to make you a set.. Pathetic.. Yes im new and was going through the for sale posts to check whats out there... i made a comment and you got all bent out of shape because i stated a fact.. if he got his feelings hurt so what.. u scarred of the dude? Why u all up his jock..oh never mind. I think i already mentioned you like him posting pictures of sausages... fagott mother****er.. ill see u at the davis meet..

Trash talking on a forum is idiotic and plain out stupid.. Childish behaviour.... seriously,, grow up.... wuss.... im gonna tattle tale on u so u get banned from the forum... ur a sorry little gurl.. scarry white thrash hillbilly

So now i know why your here.. You like Redwood chairs sausage pics.. ur right ill go away from this post.. its getting to be a cockfest of a post.. later:rofl:

Yeah a member who posts sausages and sends them to other forum members.. so thats a favorite member to you? if thats what your into.... what a joke of a website.. should of known better.. i was always told to stay away from anything sweede

I dont need a proper introduction . And i call it how i see it... now that i think about ur shyt is overpriced.. bunch of Volvo Nerds... bunch of uptight gringos

:nod:

Think of the money you could make @ $400 having them powder coated and buying new tires for them.

Lowest price i found for powdercoating wheels are 60 a wheel.. 4 @60 = 240... Set of good tires 250+ with mounting... i dont see the profit..

According to your coronation to this site, which was quite some time ago, it only shows how awful of a buissnessman you can be..
Which by your calculations i can see why..

Your probably the longest tenured member here who doesnt have a clue about the definition of the word Profit.

Bro,, that was a response to redwood chair... i was actually backing you up,, but whatever man.

Last edited:
"Usually" the Intent for the For sale threads are for anyone who wants to look for something to buy right?. I made a simple comment about profit to a said member.. that said member also posted a sarcastic statement (of basically referring to the items being sold as expensive spares) to which my comment was suggested towards. Which to your defense was all in fun games.. apparently Said member got his feelings hurt and posted pics and comments of sausages intending to lash out his feelings, things that are commonly described as trolling. Off topic messages is what that was. So in away his behaviour is considered as hypocrisy. Including yourself with comments regarding me in communications with 240240 with insulting lies... if you have to converse with others stating dismissive comments about someone especially online, that my friend makes you a coward. So at the end of all of this (laughing my ass off while writing this by the way) we are all Trolls..
Sincerely, VanVolvo
Moving on to something actually worth buying.. enough time was wasted here

Please remove all your posts from my for sale thread.
Thank you.

"Usually" the Intent for the For sale threads are for anyone who wants to look for something to buy right?. I made a simple comment about profit to a said member.. that said member also posted a sarcastic statement (of basically referring to the items being sold as expensive spares) to which my comment was suggested towards. Which to your defense was all in fun games.. apparently Said member got his feelings hurt and posted pics and comments of sausages intending to lash out his feelings, things that are commonly described as trolling. Off topic messages is what that was. So in away his behaviour is considered as hypocrisy. Including yourself with comments regarding me in communications with 240240 with insulting lies... if you have to converse with others stating dismissive comments about someone especially online, that my friend makes you a coward. So at the end of all of this (laughing my ass off while writing this by the way) we are all Trolls..
Sincerely, VanVolvo
Moving on to something actually worth buying.. enough time was wasted here

Last edited:
100% troll posts, calling someone a faggot and making a threat against them.

Yeah... quality internetting here.

This is why we can't have nice things, COME BACK VANVOLVO!!! I HAVE A FORSALE THREAD TOO!!!

Y'all just kicked the ball over the fence, again...

If those are truly the only posts the person in question has made, I agree that he is not beneficial to the forum. As much general jackassery as we have on TB, there is actually tech content here as well.

Back