View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 10:50 PM   #59
hk 40
Banned

Im just saying Im done...
Im in the process of trying to get Mikep to remove my entire e thread because you all just dont want to listen to me and I guess even though Ive showed you the things I know and even offered you a look into how efficiency plays in . You insist that I don't know a thing . I know the reason so Ima just leave it alone. It's clear to me that the forum has only a set group of individuals that it wants to listen to. I cant waste my time with it. You don't know the value of the things I try to show you so I really hope mikep pulls it away. Its pretty insulting to have spent all the time I have with it and have someone tell me I don't know anything because they say it may be possible. I hate I shared anything and I'm going to stop doing that. Its pointless. When I heard 19 points of efficiency wont make much difference in the performance of an EV I should have cut my losses and just bugged out. Ya'll want to argue and throw ad hominem everything but listen to me so thats fine. Honestly there's an awfully lot of elementary questions in it from members that are now experts in this one. Its pretty amazing the view count of nothing. Thats the thanks I get...just take my knowledge 10,000 plus strong and tell me I'm stupid and what Im aware and not aware of at the same time. Thank you. I'm banning myself from here.

Its all yours
Peace.

Last edited by hk 40; 06-07-2021 at 11:08 PM..
hk 40 is offline   Reply With Quote