• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rogers Volvo 244 - 75 turbo,sweden style!

I have lift out the engine , beacuse it is going to an Engine dyno :). we think it might be possible to make about 500 HP and its is going to run E85. the pressure well..every thing about 1,5 Bars pressure to 2,5 bars pressure it depends about how much pressure we need to make to take out 500 hp. if it make 500 hp with 1,5 bars boost or lower. i still want to press the engine to the max , i will make and update of the engine testing very soon.

engine dyno

502hk @ 2.0bar/6600rpm (566nm with rich mixture and very low "t?ndning" ? spark adjustment was very low..hmpf i suck at enligsht. 17 degres or less )

we didnt have any boost control , we are cutting the NM with the spark adjustment..lower.. and rich mixture.

PICT0582.jpg

K cam or VX3 cam? They are different...

I think you will get -way- more power with a better cam..

Still.. Very nice!!!!

its a K camshaft i dont know why jens had wrihte ( vx3 )

the worst part is with 500 hp on e85 we are using 3,5 pressure on the BTR. is we had use 3 bar on the fuel pressure we didnt have fuel enogh for that kind of hourse power.

and yeah i have some plans to change camshaft and putt in some h profil rods in the future.

we hade 90% duty cycle on 2 bars boost on E85 . with 1260 lucas injectors and using 3,5 ground pressure to the fuel line.

i have bought some H-rods from motornord.se . so iam going to shift rods and iam also going to give some love to the cylinderhead. i got better springs already and titan retainers.
iam still going to run the K-camshaft .

i might be passible to rev 8500 with the new valve springs :). iam going to install an boost valve to controll the boost at rpm. higher rpm = higher boost , so iam gooing to make the curve like you harder you rev it desto meaner machine :D. and the NM curve will raise all to the top om 8500 rpm .

yeah. some use them. There are mixed reviews. Are you using stock b230 engine mount brackets?

I use a ratchet strap with stock engine mounts on my car like so and it hath not broken in 2 years:
602607_10151104137566560_995244927_n.jpg

yeah. some use them. There are mixed reviews. Are you using stock b230 engine mount brackets?

I use a ratchet strap with stock engine mounts on my car like so and it hath not broken in 2 years:
602607_10151104137566560_995244927_n.jpg

We had problems with our 1st generation mounts, but haven't had any failures of the new design, and warranty them if there are any troubles.

614516_477528208952184_1295725722_o.jpg

H-rods with orginal B230 fb pistons ;).. very sneaky but it will work for my 502 hp and 650++ nm. iam going to change the Map a bit in summer, more adjustment to the ignition and i will find some more nm then i have to day only 566nm ( cut the nm with lower ignition setup ).

i think its going to be a very good Every day street car. iam mean the K-camshaft is very pleasent to ride with :). and add some boost to it.. its even nicer! :D

Back