• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rogers Volvo 244 - 75 turbo,sweden style!

BUMP

i notice that i have some big issues with the fuel . i have the stock 75 tank , i heard a rumor that the newer "fuel injection tank" from a new 240 ( 84 -> ) i think iam going to switch to that pump and mount an Walbro E85 pump that is going to feed a catchtank than over to the twin bosch 044, i guess iam not the only one that have done this ?.. fuel cell isnt an option beacuse it isnt legal in sweden if i doesnt build the **** of the car with an another rearaxel and a 16v engine and other breaks

BF9815bar_zps2aa5bdd0.jpg

unleaded Fuel 98 octane ; 1,5 bar map

E85 ; 2 bar map.
E852bar_zps9ac87029.jpg

its a very safe tuned map because i had stock rods. i can tell that stock rods can take abuse of 600 nm!!.. but nothing i will recommend!. so there a few spots that can be adjusted for more nm

well.. the engine is in the volvo right now, but i dont really have the time to complete the installation.
the reason is that i have bought a house..i have not given up!. i will deliver some pictures soon! :)

Back