• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

URLs and page uniformity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people don't just do what John V said, Imgur or a similar site is not difficult to use, especially when you just try it. Can't believe some still use Photobucket.

RmkStkN.png

Whos using photo bucket? Who are the people you cant believe??? U not throwing shade are you? If everybody is fine why the extension. Use imgur right? So why is the board jacked up this way? I guess you see something different on this board but for me it seems obvious that people are already using Imgur and they are not taking the time to do that so that's why global regulation works better. :freak: That way its no issue what they use and who attaches it. If the moderator has already posted that that implementation will come at a new version I'm done talking about it because I already do my part making sure not to contribute to making the board zany looking. No value for me in talking any longer about just to throw subliminal shade on the thread creation with a simple board suggestion. I look forward to a new version and ill donate but don't want to be a smurf because that may make me believe I own the place....​

Regards
Hubert

Last edited:
Easy man, no need to get excited and I'm not trying to "throw shade". I'm just saying it's not hard to use imgur, and I don't understand why people don't, especially those concerned with uniformity. What you are calling "jacked up" is because people are using different hosts and sizes. It's really not a big deal, I don't like it when people post huge pics, but I've done it by accident myself.

Education, not regulation is my point.

I'm not sure what the rest of your post is about, but everyone appreciates ideas on how to make the board better even if they aren't practical at the moment.

"Education not regulation" here we go with that nonsense. They are stealing you rights if the board shrinks your photo to an appropriate size for you so the board looks good because people are too lazy to do it. Firstly and legally photo size limits on a private forum you choose to be is not a matter of your first amendment rights. That's a real deep concept to present for attachment of URL's half of which is copywritten material if we wanted to bring legalities in the fold. Those inalienable rights if you know what they are have nothing to do with attaching url's on a private forum. That's where we are having this conversation. Nevertheless that seems to be the goto excuse for all kinds of the most idiotic behaviors in society now. Glad to see it used here to address this subject matter. This lets me know its def time for it to fall to the bottom, before the capital is stormed....about url's :roll:

Thanks
Hubert

Last edited:
Its funny you dont find "education not regulation" a bit "extreme" and "radical" for something rather miniscule ..... photo sharing... What I have is a flair for spotting the dramatic if anything :roll:

Gimme a break that's the point why be so dramatic about it...its not exactly a first amendment issue...:omg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back