• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 960 16V Turbo

160+ 780 with B204FT were made and sold in (some countries of) Europe I think

169 according to my brother. and there are even fewer with a M90 conversion. :-P

@Boris: good score! install a M90 from 940LPT and be done! perfect long distance car.

Little update, car passed MOT/APK with no problems. Drove it a few times to work and for fun. I have no need for this car so for the winter will park it so it wont suffer in the winter (salt). I will try and think about what i will do with the car during this time. When i do get it back from storage i will look at the points mentioned like belts and gears/pumps.

Thanks for all the nice words, This car is really clean and fast, funny note is that with the APK/MOT the CO was a little high for the car, turns out there is just a straight pipe and no CAT :rofl: it still passed despised no CAT..

Little update, car passed MOT/APK with no problems. Drove it a few times to work and for fun. I have no need for this car so for the winter will park it so it wont suffer in the winter (salt). I will try and think about what i will do with the car during this time. When i do get it back from storage i will look at the points mentioned like belts and gears/pumps.

Sell it to me of course ;)

Thanks for all the nice words, This car is really clean and fast, funny note is that with the APK/MOT the CO was a little high for the car, turns out there is just a straight pipe and no CAT :rofl: it still passed despised no CAT..

lol :rofl:

To be honest selling would be a option here, i just wanted the engine not a whole car.
But it would have to fetch a real good price to make it worth me finding/buying a replacement engine those things are too rare!
Still not to sure ill let it be for the winter and think about it again when the sun is back.

And even if you do...I will hunt you down and snatch the car, before you get such a crazy idea in your head!
I've also thought of buying this car, but (as always) waited to long with calling :censored::cries:
When you are running out of space...send me a PM :-P

Dibs!! Seriously give me a PM when you're selling.
This car doesn't have to go to Sweden, they already got to much awesome stuff over there :p

buhahaha, ok 1/5price =300E - exhaust+intake maifolds from B204GT, maybe someone want them? i have 2 sets :)

ok end of topic.

How much for 960?

Back