• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HF Master Fuel Pressure Kit--parts

DavidSamuels

K-Jet-Free Zone
I've got a Harbor Freight fuel pressure tester kit that I love. One of the quick disconnects, a female, is damaged and I need to replace it, but HF was no help at all. Have been searching under various titles, including schrader, but no luck yet. Anyone have a similar situation they've solved? I need the female part. Thanks, Dave

Those are screw on kind, GS. The ones for the kit are like miniature air system quick releases. They have the spring loaded, pull back collar that releases the male schrader fitting. Haven't been able to find them....but HF will replace the whole kit for me! Well, they would if it was 90 days since purchase.

I'd complain and raise hell. I worked for HF once upon a time....works nearly every time.

I went the e-mail routine, after waiting on hold for customer service for nearly an hour--and then the line just went dead. Ha! When they sent the first reply, saying no go, and the warranty info, I replied back...with attitude. They sent me the exact same reply a second time in response. Guess I'll try the phone again.

Sorry, not on the fuel pressure kit. They are not screw on. In fact they are only really schrader-style in function. The male valve is not recessed, it's exposed. Will post a picture. Hoping someone knows of some other obscure application for these, and a supplier!

Here's the pic from their website. You can see the end of the valve sticking out of all the quick disconnect fittings.

62788_zzz_alt1_500.jpg

Actual quick disconnect and one of the male adapters. I need the female unit. Strangely, my kit came with a little box of seals and o-rings to repair the males, but nothing for the seat in the females.

Attachments

• 20170411_090934.jpg
    20170411_090934.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 79
Ahh, so THAT is the part you need. Hit up Mac, see if you can get one from them. Looks like the same fitting my kit has, and they might actually provide parts. lol

I thought you were talking about a QD for the schrader fitting itself, on the rail.

Back