• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ebay header(is this a different one?)

High quality 304-grade stainless steel durability
Mandrel bend for ultra-smooth fast flow
Dual Tungsten Inert Gas (T.I.G.) welding for stronger hold

yelp, they still making them upside down. Back when I was looking for a header, I sent almost every co. that made them upside down, I tried to explain to them that the header would not work the way they were designed. Some replied, stating it was a stock replacement ada ada ada. Basically they said I didnt know what I was talking about. Best bet is get one from klracing.

I have a ebay header Id let go for cheap. Its nice one; I was going to weld up the bolt hole then redrill it, then cut the flange between ea. pipe. I think that would work and be easier than flipping the flange. Anyways Ill take 125 for header if you want it. Id even sell the one on my car, its custom made. Ive thought about going back to 90plus manifold. For numerous reasons. I checked on a klracing one looks like cost ballpark of 500plus with shipping and all. But you would have a nice piece.

I just got mine back from the welder today. $140 for flange flip + adding in a proper divider inside of the collector for twin-scroll. Welder said addition reinforcing is *not* required.

Are you sure that divider divides it right?

It had to be 1 and 4 to one side and 2 and 3 to the another side...

Header what i used to look at ebay, had wrong way routed primaries for this kind of divider...

Are you sure that divider divides it right?

It had to be 1 and 4 to one side and 2 and 3 to the another side...

Header what i used to look at ebay, had wrong way routed primaries for this kind of divider...

They sell the same one on a swede site that they flip the flange on, drop the divider in for twin scroll. They even refer to it as a reworked ebay header. I think you can option it for a wastegate or 2, as well.
I?ll find out and report back when I install. I just got it back last weekend, The manufacturer is OBX.

They sell the same one on a swede site that they flip the flange on, drop the divider in for twin scroll. They even refer to it as a reworked ebay header. I think you can option it for a wastegate or 2, as well.
I?ll find out and report back when I install. I just got it back last weekend, The manufacturer is OBX.

do you have a link? Ive searched and havnt found the sight you are talking about. thanks

I have one Im going to weld the hole up on it then redrill it. I think it will work, will be easier than cutting the flange off and flipping then welding. I wll still have to knotch it to access spark plugs. Will post pic when I get done. I dont need it I already have a custom header on my car but have a nice ebayer laying around. I my as well give it a shot.

lol.

OBX, ABC, XYZ... all the same manufacturer. Some with free shipping, some without free shipping, some don?t have import charges...The Chinese got it figured. Spam eBay = profit.

Check ebay, sir. OBX is a brand .... http://www.obxracingsports.com/categories.php?p_cat=317&cname=Exhaust+Performance

The chinabay turbo header is about $130 dollars, and is truly ****. The OBX is made with solid piping and good welds. The OBX is about $330-400 depending on vendor.

The cheap chinese stainless steel is truly garbage. I bought a set of acorn nuts that were supposedly stainless. They have rusted to crap in just a few years and look awful on my license plates. I'm sure the cheap header will do the same in a short time.

I've been told, by a reliable source, that when you have something built in China and they know the application, you should always have some part of it "wrong". When they inevitably sell it on alibaba or the like, it will get a bad reputation. Once the shop who designed/had the part built would modify the part before selling it to the public. It makes me wonder if that is why these manifolds are all flipped, but when you got them from KL racing, they were fine. They were all just modified by KL before they were shipped out.

Jordan

I've been told, by a reliable source, that when you have something built in China and they know the application, you should always have some part of it "wrong". When they inevitably sell it on alibaba or the like, it will get a bad reputation. Once the shop who designed/had the part built would modify the part before selling it to the public. It makes me wonder if that is why these manifolds are all flipped, but when you got them from KL racing, they were fine. They were all just modified by KL before they were shipped out.

Jordan

To bad they cant get it right. I have extra header laying around. I think its a CXracing brand, which when I search only thing pops up is co. in sweden. When I was looking for a header, I contacted all the ebay co. including obx, trying to explain the headers are backwards. They all basically said the header was for stock replacement. LOL. I didnt know the turbo was inside the firewall in stock turbo cars. LOL. Im gonna fill and redrill the CX header holes, if comes out good, It will be for sale.

Last edited:
Back