• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I found a Badger in my garage

aardvark122tic

Came home from work a few days ago and found this Badger in my garage. It took a while but it finally made the trip all the way from Oregon. It is a little different looking then Pat had it. I have plans to have it painted this spring or summer. I am kind of going for the cross between "Stock" and "Stock Car" I am still tring to decide between the Black rims, or the stock grey color, or color matching the blue. The wheels are 15x7 rear with 225/50/15 and 15x5.5 front with 205/50/15
P1010892_zpsc08c453c.jpg

P1010894_zps69d9e4c6.jpg

P1010893_zps344f60ee.jpg

Neighbor booty!

Had it brought home on truck and trailer? What color do you have in store?

Had it brought in on a truck. I will paint it the original blue color. This blue is one of my favorite colors.

Those front wheels look so sunk in. Was there any work on the fenders to fit the 18s?

It is a little deceiving in the photo. but it is all stock. the front wheels are a 20mm offset, so they do sit a little bit more in then the 7's on the back with the 0 offset.

Love that color, same as my 244. Only did that blue for a couple years and it's a good color.
That's a nice car, looking forward to seeing it nicer.

Did the tires come like that or did you paint them white? I want to do this on my car...

I bought the tires used, and the guy had them painted already. But I was looking for white letter tires. They say that Testors oil based model paint works well. I will let you know, because these need a little refresh on them. They say to wash the letters with acetone first. it helps the paint stick better.

The backs fit nice. The fronts are a little small for my tastes. Overall it looks surprisingly good.

Edit: guess i need to change my sig... :-(

Yea, the 205/50s are a little small. But they don't look as bad in person, as they do in the photos. I might have to go to a 195/60 to get a taller tire.

Back