• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

downpipe advice needed 83 242glt

SPD Exhaust has all sorts of cones, and will do slip transitions with them as well.
They lists different styles of cones, so pay attention to what you’re ordering.

Go big. :nod:

https://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/mercha...tp&Product_Code=ATP-WGT-023&Category_Code=WGT

FEDA4DEA-BCAF-4313-B118-C1FEA9DFC995-M.jpg

AB25AE3D-735E-4F99-9FA9-256B5F2D61DA-M.jpg

The T3 wastegate is bolted onto the turbine housing with five bolts. Cherry turbos modified the wastegate so it will flow past the two 90 degree bends easier. He sold me the modified wastegate which I then bolted onto the turbine housing. It was still an internal gate controlled turbo.

The T3 wastegate is bolted onto the turbine housing with five bolts. Cherry turbos modified the wastegate so it will flow past the two 90 degree bends easier. He sold me the modified wastegate which I then bolted onto the turbine housing. It was still an internal gate controlled turbo.
Cool thank you just got confused very new to most of this stuff but figuring it out.

Ended up chopping a 740 downpipe from the junkyard for the flange and welding my own 3 inch with bends. Successfully beat my friends turbo subaru he was shocked.

Back