• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle (may 14?15 2021)

283SD

Any body going? I will have my 2nd Covid shot next week, hope to go. Missed 2019, knee surgery, 2020 Covid. See you there ?

That's a tough call. the 2019 price hike kept me away, and although I had my second shot, most of the people who I like hanging out with probably haven't.

Its a hard pass for me. Hopefully, I'll be vaccinated by then but you can still get it and spread it to others...

If I could rely on everyone being responsible and wearing a mask and keeping a respectful distance it would be one thing but you know there will be anti-maskers there and its not worth the social discomfort or conflict to deal with those people.

Didn't go last year due to COVID - looking forward to going this time - not in my Volvo though, in my Honda-powered X1/9 :D.

I'm assuming there will be ppl to avoid, I'll just be wearing my mask unless eating.

PXL-20201104-202134226.jpg

Were you there in the fiat in the past? I used to work at a fiat dealer (1979-81), and loved road testing those.

They are like driving a go cart - and with over 200WHP it's more fun :D

I have alternated between Volvo/Fiat for Carlisle - now that Volvo is next to Fiat, it's easier for me in terms of parking - previously I just parked the X1/9 in the Volvo area

old wagon

index.php

C30

index.php

stages of X1/9

index.php

index.php

as it is now - K24-powered

index.php

Back