• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Deb the 940

i think the two things you should do next are wheels, and some sort of extremely stupid aftermarket headlights.

It just has water:oops: just wanted to make sure it wasnt leaking everywhere before I put coolant back in, and quin, I just painted the ****ty wheels black but yeah I want wheels and just was gonn use a headlight restore kit:e-shrug:

So I'm pretty bummed about the g80 unlocking over 25..makes driftos not much fun...I read the write up about removing the weight but it could be dangerous? What are thoughts on just cutting some of the weight off? I still want to be safe at 60 because it rains A LOT here....I also would like to enter a corner at faster than 20mph too though:roll:

it's not dangerous. personally i think you should weld it in place, if that's an option. that's what i did, and never found it unpredictable.

mB8HuRN.jpg

Nothing crazy happening got some 440cc injectors so just need chips and I'll put those and the 3"amm on. Did the 3m headlight restore thing, still need a sealant but it's a big difference

The car has been sitting for like 8 months but I just started driving it again so time for the projects to resume! I have a wg issue thats making boost sort of unstable so I'm gonna look into that if I have time this weekend. Also ordered new turn signals because mine fell out randomly and shattered on the high way:lol:

Back