• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Offroad 1992 245 - Project Sven Bjornagain

Had a bear of a time getting the bilstein hd's installed but they're in! Suspension completed, we'll work on the flairs this week.

QT4QyQn.jpg

Getting the brackets for the "headlights" figured out, I think I'm on to something here... There will be 2 LED bars on each side and we're using the stock turn signals.

Ifp6NNw.jpg

would love to see where you trimmed the fenders....

looks really good.

Thanks, I removed an inch from the lip on all 4 fenders then added the flairs. Just drew a line that looked good enough and went to town with the cutoff wheel. The fronts were easy, only 1 layer of metal. The rears I cut the first layer with the cutoff wheel then followed that line with the sawzall to cut through the other 2 layers.

For now the rear is open, I haven't capped off the cuts yet.

The stock antenna mount cant handle the 5ft whip antenna we have for the CB so I decided to design a new mount in Fusion360 to cut out of steel. This mount will get welded to the body of the car.

jaBPDBZ.jpg

Thanks man. Got the mounts for the first 2 headlights, waiting on the rest but damn I love this look. The lower LED's will be the low beams and the uppers the highs. These will be hooked up to the stock headlight harness, no cutting.

45a56Z1.jpg

Back