• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

TurboBricks Crashing Drag Week and Roadkill Nights 2021

KwikBrik245

Damaged Goods
300+ Club
I was planning on attending both of these events this year, but that obviously didn't happen. Luckily it has given me more time to focus on reliability so I can make the 1000mi trek of Drag Week with as few issues as possible.

Both event dates are TBD at this point, but I am confident that Covid will be less out of control next year, and we should be able to have some events (Fingers Crossed). I would love to get a group together under a TB flag, and also to grudge race as much as possible all while having a great time. I figure that now is a great time to plan.

I will be bringing my '88 744, LS1 twin turbo, t56. (Someone widen me a pair of Hyrdas ;-) )
I am currently cleaning up a lot of the ****ery of the PO, as well as making it faster.

What will you be bringing?

I will update as more info becomes available

Attachments

• 58277051273__A21E4B18-70B2-46AE-B8E2-B1E3F3913DA1.JPG
    58277051273__A21E4B18-70B2-46AE-B8E2-B1E3F3913DA1.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3463.JPEG
    IMG_3463.JPEG
    120.7 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3104.JPEG
    IMG_3104.JPEG
    117 KB · Views: 296
I know Sam (RoadRacer4Life) had talked about taking 2JSWEDE in 2021. You may want to hit him up.

I want to take my v8 swapped 262C on drag week for fun. Even though it would be a slow car, it would be a lot of fun!
I still need to do an 8.8 axle conversion and I would have to install a hitch and get a trailer. Both of those things are far out of my wheelhouse as fabrication skills aren't my specialty.

I will be spectating at Roadkill nights (at the least).
Which drag week do you want to do?

I will be spectating at Roadkill nights (at the least).
Which drag week do you want to do?

I think I will be passing on Drag Week this year, Mountain Meet is the goal. The car is coming along nicely so Roadkill Nights is a possibility as well.

Holy crap man, talk about a voice from the past! lol

I know it man. Not to get too far off topic, but I hope everything has been good for you.

I don't have anything interesting to bring to roadkill nights, but I can't think of any good reason for me not to go.

My goals to attend these events in my 740 have proven to be extremely foolish. As of tonight, I can close my hood without interference from my alternator in its new home :lol:

Back