• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

the official WTF were they thinking VOLVO thread.

busted knuckles

Post your odd and unusual VOLVO finds here. Ill start with this one.
241.jpg

I don't consider that a WTF vehicle...that is someone with a very creative mind and mad fab skill showing off that they can think of something and build something most people cannot!

Never heard of him. Haha I just really think fwd is useless, especially when the car is a wagon! I don't think that fwd is as predictable as rwd. And nowhere near as fun:)

He's another anti-FWD nut....basically someone that lacks the understanding of vehicles and has not experienced a decent FWD car or knows why they came about to be used/created.

I too used to be narrow minded about FWD cars :rofl: :cool:

He's another anti-FWD nut....basically someone that lacks the understanding of vehicles and has not experienced a decent FWD car or knows why they came about to be used/created.

I too used to be narrow minded about FWD cars :rofl: :cool:

Well after all I did just buy a fwd corolla so I can't hate then thaat much:) some cars we're just meant to be fwd, not swedish fuucking tanks though?

Well after all I did just buy a fwd corolla so I can't hate then thaat much:) some cars we're just meant to be fwd, not swedish fuucking tanks though?

Having had our S70 T5 on Thunder Hill racetrack for a NASA run group , I don't think it would have been any better had the car been RWD or AWD.

Back