• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

tv? fjorton st?ta med rolig AKA 240 Sport Sedan

Tenacious Todd

First a little background on the car and how it feel into my lap.

A 1992 240 with some bruises and scrapes from being driven in Baltimore city. Original owner bought a car from my friend and she gave him this car when she bought the 93 240 he had. She stated that the car needed an ENGINE! Well my friend asked me if I wanted the car since he did not pay anything for it I told him SURE I can not turn down a FREE car. So he towed it to me with a title and said have fun.

He asked what are you going to do with it I just :) and said you will see. It has been sitting @ my shop for about a month until I could find time to work on it. After some FEW mintues I knew right away what was wrong with it INTAKE gasket on #1 runner was blown out. I installed a new intake gasket and she runs okay again.

Future plans :oogle: A Fun Low BUDGET :rofl: project

Some pictures for now. Yeah I know it is missing the grille I was hitting the brakes real hard and the grille flew out and I ran it over :oops:

Then
107061401.jpg

107061405.jpg

107061414.jpg

107061424.jpg

107061426.jpg

Now so far

108096587.jpg

111429567.jpg

NOW SO FAR More pictures Page 9

112204550.jpg

Last edited:
First go around the block with Azenis, whomped on the brakes and the grille goes flying a good 20+ feet out and shatters as soon as it hits the ground. Sheared the plastic clips clean off. :-(

Mine falling out was just me checking to see if the ABS worked and slammed on the brakes and it flew out then I did not realize then drove of over top of it. :lol:

how bout paint it that same red that Mike Jr's wagon is?

I am fairly sure it will be Laser Blue.

Back