• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Official AZ Meet

So, today I made prodigious use of my engine hoist, load leveler, and atv jack. Managed to get the trans an long block out of the engine bay without too much fuss, separated the trans (and torque converter) from the engine and rolled it off on the atv jac, and stripped the block down to just a rotating assembly encased in iron. Feels good man...cept my back disagrees, too much physical effort for this old, decrepit, disabled body to do alone:-P

what jy's are worth going to/who wants to go with me(ie who has tools LOL).... pretty sure next few days are gonna be pretty light at work

Chandler pick n pull doesn't have ****. Ecology is alright. Haven't been to pull a part in a while but they usually have a good amount of volvos

I wont be going on a cruise for a month or so. Go ahead without me, it needs to happen, with or without certain peeps

meetcomingup-1.jpg

Also I'm down for a cruise let's set a weekend aside far enough in the future so that gives us a chance to plan ahead and make sure we aren't doing anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back