• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Is it possible to find new Steelies that can fit a 760 Turbo Sedan?

Cessless

Im brand new to finding wheels, and I wanted something new, but cheap. I actually really like the look of classic steelie rims, but I?m not sure where I can find a proper steelie that?s brand new and fits a Volvo 760 without things like spacers.

If anybody knows where I could easily order a set online, that would be awesome.

(I know this isn?t a 760 Turbo sedan in the photo, but I thought I?d use a Volvo as a reference.)
46014361904_ba894e9513_b.jpg

Those are more than likely for a Citroen C4 or C5.
You will need spacers. The Centerbore and offset aren't appropriate for Volvos.

Are you in the U.S or euro land? I know a Ebay vendor that sells new 15 inch steelies. Not cheap though. You won't find bigger sizes that are direct fit.

Yes, there is a company making new steel wheels in larger sizes that are the correct offset for RWD Volvos. I can not remember their name at the moment.

Would steelies from a Ford Crown Vic fit? It's Ford so 5x108, right? , the CV is a RWD car so probably the offset will be similar to a 700/900. Should be widely available in North America

Crown Vic wheels are 5 x 4.5" same as Amazon and PV. Not gonna fit a 5 x 108mm wheel pattern. The modern fords that used 5 x 108 are stuff like the 90s Taurus and contour. However, the offset is fwd for those cars so you still need adapters.

Jags have the 5x108 pattern, you may be able to find some steelies that are spares for some of those models.

Back