• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

No worries on parking! SF2017 will be held where there is lots of free parking! Hell we can even do a little show and shine action. I have access to a garage of sorts near by, just no lifty thingies. I'll bring the beer, BBQ, and eats. If anyone wants something specific, feel free to bring it and throw it on the barby.
I'm not sure on which weekend? Easter long is out, as I don't want to incure undue significant other wrath (for myself or anyone else!). What about weekend after Easter? Soo either 22 or 23??
Lemme know!

I'll PM everyone with the location for the Secret South-South Surrey Sausage Seventeen.

And thanks guys. I really appreciate this.
Cheers

I work saturdays but I can make it on the 23rd!

SF2017 can be held in a closed business on the main strip. The unfortunate part is none of us will be able to afford parking.

I always park for free on like Oxford street and Hardy by my buddy's place.
Bit of a hill though

No worries on parking! SF2017 will be held where there is lots of free parking! Hell we can even do a little show and shine action. I have access to a garage of sorts near by, just no lifty thingies. I'll bring the beer, BBQ, and eats. If anyone wants something specific, feel free to bring it and throw it on the barby.
I'm not sure on which weekend? Easter long is out, as I don't want to incure undue significant other wrath (for myself or anyone else!). What about weekend after Easter? Soo either 22 or 23??
Lemme know!

I'll PM everyone with the location for the Secret South-South Surrey Sausage Seventeen.

And thanks guys. I really appreciate this.
Cheers

I should be able to come out assuming no hockey on those days, would be nice to see some of the familiar faces I haven't seen in quite a while and some new ones too.

I might have some go fast goodies to install on the new T5 if it comes down to that. Lemme know what to bring.

Still winter rates down here so only costs half an arm!

I guess which day comes down to whenever one of you fine gentlemen with said engine hoists are available? Lemme know!

I could do either, but the "things take longer than you think they will" side of me suggests Saturday, so there's another day just in case something goes awry.

Sounds like most of the crew is more available Saturday, too.

Lemme know how that sounds.

Mark

I'm a-thinking that Saturday is the best bet as well. Hopefully it will keep Murphy from raising his ugly head. I'll double check times, (probably around lunch and just go till whenever), and send out directions tomorrow.
If you don't get any by Monday, lemme know.
Thanks again guys.

I'm down for Saturday, open for Sunday depending on post sausage-fest salubriousness...

I'll stand by as the second hoist, should the first fall thru. I can corral a buddy into hauling my hoist over if need be.

salubriousness

word-of-the-day-newspaper.jpg

nice.

M.

Mr Meriam-Webster 'splains it far more gooder than me can do...

"1540s, from Latin salubris "promoting health, healthful," from salus (genitive salutis) "welfare, health" (see salute (v.)). Related: Salubriously; salubriousness"

Hey guys,

Relatively new to the thread and don't believe I've met any of you. Would like to get in touch/meet as many of you as I could. Let me know if you guys have some room for another visitor for your swap SSSS... meet thing as I'd like to come say hi!

Thanks

Hey guys,

Relatively new to the thread and don't believe I've met any of you. Would like to get in touch/meet as many of you as I could. Let me know if you guys have some room for another visitor for your swap SSSS... meet thing as I'd like to come say hi!

Thanks

Welcome! Which swedish machine do you pilot?

Last edited:
Welcome! Which swedish machine do you pilot?

Thanks!

I have a severely stationary '89 245 with some sort of hard start issue which I can't explain. Feels like I've exhausted all options but clearly there's something I've overlooked. Anyways, skip the annoyance, I'm still happy turning wrenches but I'd like to go for a drive one of these days!!!?!?!? :roll:

Anyways I'll figure it out. Hope to meet some of you guys soon!

Back