• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 242, Now What Do I Do?

Photobucket management did a dirty deed...now how to recover from their nasty, unannounced blow.

Pull all your pictures off Photobucket. Make an imgur account. And go through and relink all of them. It was terrible and time consuming. It would be awesome to see your car though.

Where in Michigan are you? My old lady has family in Gaylord. We visited in February. It was the coldest I've ever experienced. Ice fishing was great too.

Added a cam bracket I whipped up

Yep it’s “custom”

And in she goes

The ugly duckling downpipe fits well with the angle flange 16t!

Beautiful. Like how the stands allow you to join the engine and trans.

Thank you! Yep that box was a handy tool to build. It is just a sturdy wood box I set on two HF 1000# dollies. I store exhaust manifolds, etc in it for ballast.

So I pulled out the lh2.4 harness and did some cleaning and inspection

It needed just one repair

That’s better!

Even though life gets in the way, I’m working toward the finish line! Fabricated and installed the downpipe and connected to the TME exhaust.

Bought the angle flange dp off this board and modified it...

She was ugly but I liked her so I added an extension and a dress...

She looks great! (I think...)

Added a flex and ran 3” back to the rear floor area

More to come!

What do you do now!!!

Hi , Nice job, still have a lot to do in my brick
Where did you get the new windshield?
Mine is really scraped
Happy Holidays
DZ:nod::rofl::lol::oops::wtf:

Visions Auto Glass in Hamilton, MI did the windshield. They are excellent people and Volvo enthusiasts. tel:6169200507
Tell them Dan Maley sent you, lol!

Thanks! Yep life gets pretty busy with a large family and work and volunteering. But I promised my better half I’d get it done. I finished four other projects in 2018 and my goal is this one by next summer.

Back