• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Has anyone done an eBrick yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Kanellis advises that I keep such high level ideas away from people like this. He wont touch the cam thread question because he does not know....

What you will screen cap is me telling u fuk off and you wont pick up the phone and you didnt. You can screen cap all u like u've never pioneered a thing useful in the automotive industry. You don't have the gravitas just look at you here uninvited to my contact list and unsolicited, The very reason my profile went private this stalking. U must be the only one mad following me around like an estranged wife! You can also screen cap what happens when you try to write me now... Be sure to include my latest work in your regard. :nod:

Last edited:
Also, I have had to to sign DND agreements with an automotive manufacturer, but talking publicly about that goes against exactly what a DND agreement is there for.

No sir that only includes sharing their tech. I can talk about anything I bring forth. Daimler hadn't a clue about APD for instance. The also do not use Dieter Gerlings winds in their motors. I have PERSONAL PERMISSION FROM HIM THE IEEE AND SARIFUL ISLAM TO SHARE HERE AND ABROAD and I wish you just sht the fuk up and get out of the way because your a non factor in any of this. There is no disclosure agreement anywhere anyone has signed in the automotive industry that states you can not tell a forum where u work. Whos lying again? Your blocked and ignored here on this topic that's it!!

If you got something to say say it in the CAM thread I want to hear more about your "built" T6s running wasted spark ignitions.:)

Last edited:
No sir that only includes sharing their tech. I can talk about anything I bring forth. Daimler hadn't a clue about APD for instance. The also do not use Dieter Gerlings winds in their motors. I have PERSONAL PERMISSION FROM HIM THE IEEE AND SARIFUL ISLAM TO SHARE HERE AND ABROAD and I wish you just sht the fuk up and get out of the way because your a non factor in any of this. There is no disclosure agreement anywhere anyone has signed in the automotive industry that states you can not tell a forum where u work. Whos lying again? Your blocked and ignored here on this topic that's it!!

If you got something to say say it in the CAM thread I want to hear more about your "built" T6s running wasted spark ignitions.:)

You?re right, there aren?t DNDs that state that you can?t tell people where you work...but, but I didn?t work for that company.

And the part where you feel the need to block people is a real testimony to the type of person you are. I haven?t blocked you after the extremely threatening and uncouthed messages you sent me.

Neway. NO one cares so if your done please the exit is too the left. U have nothing of value to offer here in this thread and you do know that dont you....? You cannot teach me anything about electrical devices or my cars I know what they do. Thank you and goodbye! I wont respond to you here in this thread anymore as you've nothing of technical value to add to it. I have no time to go back n forth with you like your chick.

Last edited:
But you’re asking my to reply in somebody else’s thread which you have already clogged up with nonsense?

Also, my t6 isn’t setup for wasted spark. I have an ecu which has 8 channels of full sequential fuel and ignition control.

Dr Kanellis advises that I keep such high level ideas away from people like this. He wont touch the cam thread question because he does not know....

What you will screen cap is me telling u fuk off and you wont pick up the phone and you didnt. You can screen cap all u like u've never pioneered a thing useful in the automotive industry. You don't have the gravitas just look at you here uninvited to my contact list and unsolicited, The very reason my profile went private this stalking. U must be the only one mad following me around like an estranged wife! You can also screen cap what happens when you try to write me now... Be sure to include my latest work in your regard. :nod:

And we?re done here

If you return and start another soliloquy thread i?ll see if i can keep it clean as long as you refrain from insults and threats.
And i will trash it if the latter happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back