• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

jungledorifuto's zombie 242gt

IMAG0254_zps7faaa7a9.jpg

Last edited:
Plans have changed from the 3800 s/c engine.

This is now a temp daily/winter hoss

1382324_10100830871015203_1432779168_n.jpg

Im using the engine/drivetrain from the blue volvo.

This one will be for sale soon, Runs great tho! A few things were repaired when it was all out.

-sealed up the wastegate recirc pipe to the downpipe
-new rear main seal
-various cleansing :)

Indianapolis roads are like the surface of the moon. One of my fronts is slightly bent and wont seal on the backside, waiting on that wheel to be repaired before swapping over the front suspension from the blue volvo.

The b230f+t from the blue volvo has been in the GT for a few weeks now and is running very nice. Set at only 10psi since 18psi which is what it's tuned for makes the clutch slip like butter. :/

Front bumper is from a red 940t, The eggcrate insert is going to be back in once it's red.
IMAG0288_zpsf3e6f217.jpg

Rides so nice though! Good stock GT suspension, no rear sway along with 1.5 rounds off the rear springs.

Full interior pics soon after finalizing the gauge placement. It's 100% intact OE panels and so minty! However, I did swap the mirrors from the blue volvo.

Last edited:
I just ordered the stage three spec clutch disc this morning. Installing that right away when it arrives, along with a few trans seals/gaskets.

The 1031 with welded diff from the blue volvo will be moved to the gt when Im doin the clutch. Just in time for winter.

I still have the entire original gt spec b21 long block, if anyone knows the OE compression on these please do tell!

Last edited:
It is a 940t bumper cover.

It's the winter ride. 17s ride 100x better than 19s w/rubber bands. Ive been contemplating either reinstalling the stock mudflaps or those bigger less bulky universal ones all over ebay

Last edited:
Back