• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2024-01-06 2024 Party! virtual meet. 6pm East coast US.

What is Tom's username again? I have those VIN #s off our T444e/Alison trucks he asked for. You guys and your Avatar swaps threw me through a few loops :lol:

Also, always a pleasure. The lady is no longer concerned about me meeting a Volvo girl replacement for her on Mountain Meet after meeting you guys :rofl:

What is Tom's username again? I have those VIN #s off our T444e/Alison trucks he asked for. You guys and your Avatar swaps threw me through a few loops :lol:

Also, always a pleasure. The lady is no longer concerned about me meeting a Volvo girl replacement for her on Mountain Meet after meeting you guys :rofl:

Turbo3er

Thank you, sir.
How ya feeling this morning? Finish that bottle of Cuervo?

I got about 1/2 that bottle of Cuervo and 6 or 7 beers in me and then called it quits.

Astonishingly, I'm not hungover. Something tells me the quart of gatorade before bed helped that.

I got about 1/2 that bottle of Cuervo and 6 or 7 beers in me and then called it quits.

Astonishingly, I'm not hungover. Something tells me the quart of gatorade before bed helped that.

Hydration is key, that's for sure.
I just need to keep that in mind today since it is so nice out. Drinks will be consumed haha

Hydration is key, that's for sure.
I just need to keep that in mind today since it is so nice out. Drinks will be consumed haha

Yeah, drinking is going to commence again here in about 3 hours. Too nice to waste the day doing actual work.

Yeah, drinking is going to commence again here in about 3 hours. Too nice to waste the day doing actual work.

Agreed. I've been drinking and working around the house. tore down and cleaned out my window ac units, fertilized the lawn, and consumed much whiskey

Good times. Stacey and I rode bikes 41 miles with woodenpudden today.
It occurred to me after I hung up that the best rdply to Kenny asking what we were doing later would have been “knitting, then buttchugging”
Stacey can keep up. She and her research vessel crew was kicked off an antarctic station for deinking all their alcohol.

Good times. Stacey and I rode bikes 41 miles with woodenpudden today.
It occurred to me after I hung up that the best rdply to Kenny asking what we were doing later would have been ?knitting, then buttchugging?
Stacey can keep up. She and her research vessel crew was kicked off an antarctic station for deinking all their alcohol.

you missed James' new apartment accoutrement. It should arrive on or about the 6th of May, and he has taken a vow to post up about it in OT and provide further updates as it gets put to use.

Gah. I'll try to make June a transatlantic event. I can give you a live tour of one of those funny little Dutch things with a redblock in the front and an M47 on its side in the back...

cheers

James

Here are a couple pics of that DD15 I was talking about. The one that kicked #6 rod out and blew both side of the block.

Attachments

• IMG_8503.JPG
    IMG_8503.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8504.JPG
    IMG_8504.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 42
Back