• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

Time to start the food collection fund.

This applies to EVERYONE this year. No exceptions. If you don't chip in for food, you don't eat.

Since the price for everything has gone up, I need to bump up the food fund too.

Please send $20 per day you will be there (excluding Sunday.) per person in your group. For example...

If you arrive on Wednesday and leave on Sunday, please send $80.
If you arrive on Friday and leave on Saturday, please send $40.
If you arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday, please send $60.

Paypal is propav8r@gmail.com

Last edited:
After talking with Jared, I am planning on doing a t-shirt order again this year.
Last year, they cost about $20 each and were Hanes or Gildan cotton shirts. I may try and get something with a tiny bit of poly to help those of us with beer guts. I'm guessing the order will be bigger this year, so expect about $18-20 again.

Design: TBD

My Rhahahahaharrrrr still leaks oil like crazy but I have to keep it for reasons in November so I?ll still have it and it told me it wants to go to the Mountain Meet.

My Rhahahahaharrrrr still leaks oil like crazy but I have to keep it for reasons in November so I?ll still have it and it told me it wants to go to the Mountain Meet.

Will it need another Pisgah crank pulley service?

The red wagon is coming home with me tomorrow so I’ll have something to drive up there now. What is car camping like up there?

Back