• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Teh Anti Poi 91 940Ti

yay... found a less elegant solution for the spark
lol

go mitsubishi
mitsuwastedspark001.jpg

coils got mounted
holyomgweeeeeeeeeeeeeee001.jpg

holyomgweeeeeeeeeeeeeee002.jpg

and omg
VIDEO
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i81.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/tiebird256/engine/holyomgweeeeeeeeeeeeeee006.flv">

hehehe, filth
love the fact you didn't remove one gram of filth before installing that thing LOL.

and

i knew something was going to leak with the lines i had to make up and i was right
the end blew off the power stearing line this morning, had a new line made thats rated at 3000psi rather than the 500psi of the old line

so i'm taking it to the wash on sunday to clean up the engine bay;-)

US cars didn't get sway/anti roll bars as std? thats shocking!!!!

wagons did not come with a rear swaybar
the stock front bar is so anemic as to not even be there anyways...

I would like to find a 28mm front bar and replace the rear bar with a 23 or 21mm bar

I like your project :-)
I have a whiteblock 242 my self :-) Now soon twinturbo..
Not sure if I should get the motronic mapped, or if I should buy an Haltech E6X or maybe also megasquirt.. lol...

Hard to choose..
I know, MS is the cheapest, but it might wery well end up costing about the same as a e6x, if I dont map/install it my self, afaik. The cheapest would be mapping the motronic 1.8 (1400$ to map), while e6x installed will cost me about 2200$ and MS I guess costs me maybe 900$ + mapping, if I dont install it my self.

MS might be best as there are actually people running it... who already have good maps
I'd start with the poi's maps and just drive it a bunch while logging and do a few VE updates
you might maybe need 1-2 hours of dyno time to take the spark maps out a little

HD radio tuner is in, radio sounds so much better now
also got the PLX box into place, best wideband ever!

got some tuning done, messed with the accel enrichment a little though i think it actually needs a bit more fuel than i want to give it

i think i'm possibly declaring the stereo system as being done so details on the final iteration will come soon
though the rear 5.25's need replacing as one is mehh at this point

car is now in the hands of Badvolvo for the next year
he has some plans for it and should be able to get it over the 200whp level even on the totally stock motor just with tune and a better exhaust system

everything in there right now is all sorta temp for the turbo 6 motor
when that is ready I'm going to re-wire the chassis, and setup things far more proper and clean

So is this called the anti poi because it's dirty, non turbo, mostly stock, and not actually a 960?

it will be turbo, trust me, its not a 960 which makes it diffrent with the swap. the dirt washes off and this isnt the engine that will stay in this car.

Back