• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Newest car:

Dude, I'd send you my wifes Facebook name, but I don't want to crash your PC. There are so many pics of him out there it isn't funny.

And I did get him in one or two.

I don't even know your fb. Let's see it.

How many TBers are swapping cars due to this thread?

I would also like to trade in my 240. For the same 240.

Dude, I'd send you my wifes Facebook name, but I don't want to crash your PC. There are so many pics of him out there it isn't funny.

And I did get him in one or two.

Duuuuuude, you're like 85, how are you on Facebook? :-P

I don't even know your fb. Let's see it.

I would also like to trade in my 240. For the same 240.

Want to buy a car from me? '01 Silverado with the rock solid 4.8 V8 in it and it comes with the optional open diff.

Don't hate!

Just remember who you call when you need things like alternators (Nolan) and ohter crap (Chris). The never-ending garage of parts might be closed to all haters...

Speaking of, when you haters wanna swap all the good stuff off my 240? I am almost done returning the interior to stock then all I have is the headlights. Then she goes on CL.

IPD Sport exhaust
EST wagon springs
Bils HD
IPD sways

I think I'll leave the A-cam in, don't feel like the work to swap a 60$ part out.

Don't hate!

Just remember who you call when you need things like alternators (Nolan) and ohter crap (Chris). The never-ending garage of parts might be closed to all haters...

No hatin' going on here! I dunno what you're talking about... :-D

Speaking of, when you haters wanna swap all the good stuff off my 240? I am almost done returning the interior to stock then all I have is the headlights. Then she goes on CL.

IPD Sport exhaust
EST wagon springs
Bils HD
IPD sways

I think I'll leave the A-cam in, don't feel like the work to swap a 60$ part out.

So you'll be 240-less? Want mine?

For the time I'll be down to just the S60, xc70, and 122. There are plans for another wagon, but not yours unless it comes in a 250$ rolling chassis version.

Get rid of the S60, I got rid of mine. They're dumb, wagons > sedans. You'll be infinitely wealthier with only one whiteblock. Trust me.

Then buy my 245! It pines for you.

Kerry, we love you.

Sometimes I feel Kerry is like another father to me. I bet we're related in some way.

Back