• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Beck/Arnley/Axxis Brake Pads

Eargasm

Just got off the phone with Kragen. Their website lists Axxis Brake Pads along with Beck/Arnleys. The gal on the phone says they carry Beck/Arnley (or is it Anely?) but says there's no mention of Axxis in their in-store computers. Anyone know if Beck/Arnley bought out Axxis or if they're a distributor for them or what?

I've never heard of B/A, so I just want to make sure I'm getting what I'm looking for (Axxis/PBR).

Thanks.

Just got off the phone with Kragen. Their website lists Axxis Brake Pads along with Beck/Arnleys. The gal on the phone says they carry Beck/Arnley (or is it Anely?) but says there's no mention of Axxis in their in-store computers. Anyone know if Beck/Arnley bought out Axxis or if they're a distributor for them or what?

I've never heard of B/A, so I just want to make sure I'm getting what I'm looking for (Axxis/PBR).

Thanks.

Beck and Arnley are german suppliers IIRC.

I'm not sure if Axxis are the same or not. What vehicle?

Well, if they are in a Beck Arnley box you can't as far as I know. But if they are in an Axxis box then you have PBR aka the old name was Repco pads.

If it can wait, why not just get them from RPR and know what you're getting? Orrrr just go to NAPA (they carry PBR)

Back