• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

Not sure which wagon I bring this year. The 2JSWEDE's diff is starting to make some intresting noises so if I bring it I may tow it. Might just drive my black 245 4banger...
Really looking forward to hanging out with you guys in the mountains again soon..

-Sam

Not sure which wagon I bring this year. The 2JSWEDE's diff is starting to make some intresting noises so if I bring it I may tow it. Might just drive my black 245 4banger...
Really looking forward to hanging out with you guys in the mountains again soon..

-Sam

I can take some axles to share with everyone, kinda like party favors.

Lodge is reserved, dates are finalized!

CgEw9Uqh.png

cool. Do what you need to do for yourself... dont come if your circumstances are not conducive to group events. Sounds good to me :drama:

(Papers, Please! is a great game btw lol)

Last edited:
Yeah, most of the frequent fliers have already posted about getting a vaccine or are planning to. I’m gonna assume you’re a ****ing idiot if you don’t get it, but I’m also not gonna set up a checkpoint to get in.

Yeah, most of the frequent fliers have already posted about getting a vaccine or are planning to. I?m gonna assume you?re a ****ing idiot if you don?t get it, but I?m also not gonna set up a checkpoint to get in.

Getting our first shots tomorrow morning :)

Back