• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

She may be cooked.

Dang. Y'all been here for a long time. Ten years later and still driving crappy Volvos. They must be special.:-P

There's an old expression: "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Like many drivers of old Volvos I own, maintain and drive them because I really, really like to do so, not because I cannot afford anything else.

Hell, I sold my Ferrari and kept my 244 Turbo and 740 Turbo.

Note: The Ferrari was too difficult to work on, parts were pricey if not made of unobtanium.

These old bricks in contrast can still be kept humming like a top without spending a lot of dough, and parts are pretty much available.

But yeah, you gotta be a bit "touched" to go deep like some of us have.

Happy motoring.

There's an old expression: "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Like many drivers of old Volvos I own, maintain and drive them because I really, really like to do so, not because I cannot afford anything else.

Hell, I sold my Ferrari and kept my 244 Turbo and 740 Turbo.

Note: The Ferrari was too difficult to work on, parts were pricey if not made of unobtanium.

These old bricks in contrast can still be kept humming like a top without spending a lot of dough, and parts are pretty much available.

But yeah, you gotta be a bit "touched" to go deep like some of us have.

Happy motoring.

That's really cool of you. The Volvo seem to have a uniqueness about them. When I use the term "crappy Volvos" nothing mean is meant. I mean quite the opposite. While they might appear crappy, they do seem to keep coming out still putting along.

Back