home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > General > article composition

Old 06-04-2021, 09:51 AM   #526
dalek
Benchracer Tribe

After years looking I found the box where I had these two little bastards in. One is 44 and the other is 45. I wish I had an idea of how long I have had them.
And recently I got a 0 227 400 196 EZK (N/A, not chip ready). I also had a 0 227 400 148 which I manager to kill (?) when trying to install the daughterboad (think https://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=157730).

But, right now the 196 works. And I am feeling a bit brave, but I do not know if this has the reverse pinout issue.

Duder, did you ever make the bracket? If you did, you may also want to sell a set of spark plug wires with it.
"Use the barbed adapter like what I use to inflate the air camping mattresses and my dates." FTF Engineering
i am inspired. i will replace my windsheild... with an intercooler.swedishK
Feedback!
dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:30 AM   #527
MadDog_945
Våga Vägra 8V

haha, yeah.. a few days ago i found my board in a opened EZK219 i had laying around :D

btw.. i am lasercutting 16v mountingplates to hold VAG CoPs.. does anyone has interest in those?
MadDog_945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 03:31 PM   #528
dalek
Benchracer Tribe

I am game for one
dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:05 PM   #529
Duder
Comes with a free Frogurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalek View Post
Duder, did you ever make the bracket? If you did, you may also want to sell a set of spark plug wires with it.
I have the design for the Bosch 2x2 coil bracket, for mounting it where a 240 distributor would be, but have only produced the one prototype for my car. Kind of got pulled away from that by many other things in life.

If there's still demand I could make a run of them!

Spark plug wires are same as 240 except with the smaller style posts as found on the 740/940 on the distributor (coil) side. I haven't looked at producing those. They are easy enough to make yourself in a few minutes if you have the parts though.
Duder is offline   Reply With Quote