• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Re-grind VX profile to 16V+t Cam: how do you think?

zhor

I need to re grind cam of 234 cuz it worn out.
Please help me choose profile.
Low RPM is the most,
just a little head porting with stock valve size.
stock cam with adj sprocket, response quite well, but i need more lowend from the very spinny head. :lol::lol::lol:

The workshop have Cam-copying machine, it like key copying machine that you need to have master and then make copy.
So it will very easy for them to transform any cam to 16v.
if I not have the master, i need to cnc new lobe and send to them,
that not a problems, i can.

vx on 8v is very fun to drive, compare with T that a littlt better lowend but less response in mid to hi.

i under stand vx have too high lift for stock 35/30 valve size. but it easiest way.
how do you think?
any idea?

i looked at honda B or K too, but as we knew, it good for high spinning that not my propose.

Thanks.

I need to re grind cam of 234 cuz it worn out.
Please help me choose profile.
Low RPM is the most,
just a little head porting with stock valve size.
stock cam with adj sprocket, response quite well, but i need more lowend from the very spinny head. :lol::lol::lol:

The workshop have Cam-copying machine, it like key copying machine that you need to have master and then make copy.
So it will very easy for them to transform any cam to 16v.
if I not have the master, i need to cnc new lobe and send to them,
that not a problems, i can.

vx on 8v is very fun to drive, compare with T that a littlt better lowend but less response in mid to hi.

i under stand vx have too high lift for stock 35/30 valve size. but it easiest way.
how do you think?
any idea?

i looked at honda B or K too, but as we knew, it good for high spinning that not my propose.

Thanks.

Where are you, what's your plans ? What is your budget?

get another set of stock b234 cams.

^This.^ Anything else will reduce your low rpm torque. If you don't have enough low rpm torque, advance the camshaft timing. Otherwise, you're just going to need to add compression.

Back