• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mid Atlantic Volvo Club

dl242gt

The world of the smiling Dogo
Hello,
Our casually organized East Coast Volvo club is gonna have a meet!
When: Saturday September 10, 2022.
Where: La Dolce Vita
176 Rte 70 East
Medford, NJ 08055
Time:11am to 2pm
Mexican food and Pizzaria.
Looking forward to seeing all you folks from the area with your bricks.
PM me if you have questions or want to email me. I am not on social
media but a friend handles the mid atlantic volvo club group on Instagram.
So you can message them as well if you have questions.
Roll on!

Update:We are going to meet the second saturday of each month. Next meet is OCT 8 2022. 11-2pm Same location.
I will update this each month with the new date.

Update: November 12th is the next meet.

Last edited:
Blessed with a great weather day. Met some new turbobrickers and saw some folks I haven't seen in a long time. Good times. Hope every one is enjoying this beautiful weekend. :cool:

Bumping with next meet date of December 10. 11-2 at La Dolce Vita in Medford NJ. If you mention you are with the Volvo club. They will give you a discount on your food.

Time to update this. We are meeting at the same taco place in Medford NJ. March 11. In the not to distant future we are going to mix things up and meet at different places each month. Some of the people I've been chatting with are helping make some fun plans for this years meetings.

Update. We are going to meet at the Westhampton family diner in Westhampton, NJ. April 8th is the next meet. Hope to see you there for spring volvo goodness.

The diner is on Rte541 and is very close to the Turnpike and Rte295. Very easy to find. We park along the back part of the parking lot.

The next meet is on May 6th at The Fix Volvo service shop in Doylestown PA. More details on are Facecrack and Instagurgle under The Fix. See you there! The owner of the shop is an old Turbobricks member and is looking forward to seeing lots of Volvos at the shop.

Well now. The meet at The Fix was great. Since Radwood is on 6/10 we are meeting at the taco restaurant in Medford on 6/3 Saturday. Hope to see you there. PM for any questions.

Our November meet will be this Saturday 11/11 from 11am-3pm at Taqueria El Mexicano,
176 RT-70, Medford, NJ 08055. Sharing our Instagram link here:

Our December meet will be this Saturday 12/2 from 10am-4pm at the American Swedish Historical Museum,
1900 Pattison Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145. The museum is hosting its annual Lucia & Christmas Market.
Free Parking for Museum visitors is across the street in the Novacare lot. Museum entrance fee is $5.00

ASHM Tinseltown Full Parking Map with Shuttle-01_4.jpg

Back