home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > General > website & board

Old 09-16-2022, 09:21 PM   #26
rmhenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmth View Post
In regards to the "demote," we have gotten DOZENS of complaints over a long period of time about the person. They have had an habit of harassing members and bringing other people to the server with the specific intent of harassing members and starting drama.
First I've ever heard of this, when I asked you about why I got demoted you never replied, and our DMs remain barren to this day. I asked the other mod involved and I got given the runaround and never actually given anything other than "we thought you were an ass for various reasons" and "this was the push we needed for a coup". Not to mention this all went down with the only uninvolved moderator being completely unaware that there was an issue and only found out after I had been removed.

As for "bringing members in to harass people", I'd like to see any evidence that people who've joined and know me ever went on any actual harassment campaigns other than one guy who was banned by me personally for harassing people.

Quote:
I am not sure exactly what happened specifically during that altercation, as the demoted person purged all the evidence, but you know that the two involved knew each other in person and constantly have beef for some reason.
There are many people in the server that saw what happened and have explained the whole situation. There was also the person in question admitting to it today. Is this strictly doxxing? Maybe not, but it's an actionable threat over the barely-serious suggestion of reporting their reckless driving to the proper authorities.

Moral of the story: I can't exactly address any complaints about me if I don't actually hear about them in the first place, and there is ample information available from many sources that explain what the whole doxxing incident was about.
rmhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 10:36 PM   #27
wagonLyfe

Quote:
3.) While I do agree it is deplorable, the member in question stopped and apologized for their behavior when called out.
I'm not sure where you come from, but when called out for using antisemitic language, implying that the people who are calling you out "love sucking the dicks off the couple of aftermarket companies that hold go fast bits in a captive monopoly" is not an apology.
wagonLyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #28
fatcatbestcat
Professional Hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonLyfe View Post
I'm not sure where you come from, but when called out for using antisemitic language, implying that the people who are calling you out "love sucking the dicks off the couple of aftermarket companies that hold go fast bits in a captive monopoly" is not an apology.
I retract my previous comment and instead agree with this statement.

-------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
Get f*cked and please have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IansPlatinum View Post
please no more prying things with screwdrivers and bashing things with hammers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwazywazy View Post
my balls have more wrinkles than my brain
Quote:
Originally Posted by leecatd8209 View Post
Against all odds I have overcome the 4

--------------------------------------------

-1967 144S
-1983 245 Diesel (Current Project) - passively for sale (interested in trades!)
fatcatbestcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:26 AM   #29
GeneralBurrito
Board Member

Bad link again?
Nevermjng, opening it from Firefox shows as invalid but was fine opening it in the app itself
GeneralBurrito is offline   Reply With Quote