• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

PIN out for 563 LH 2.4

HRPufNStuf

Anyone know where I can find the pin out for the LH 2.4 ECUs?
Need the pin out for the manual shift light for the 563 ECU.
Cheers
Patrick

I have about 5 IACs which all dont react fast enough when ltting off the gas above 2k rpm and allow the engine to stall. I have one which does work, but keeps the idle around 1100 all the time and reacts fast enough, but doesnt provide a nice high idle when cold. Didnt make much of a difference when I converted a LH2.2 780 to M90, however the 1991 780 LH2.4 seems a little more touchy with the M90...or all 5 of my spare IACs are lazy.

Most automatic transmission ECUs mappings cut the fuel on the overrun to save fuel, relying on the drag of the auto trans to keep the revs from falling too quickly when coasting. With a free revving manual, this can cause it to drop too quickly to recover.
I went thru this when I converted my V12 Jaguar to manual about 15 years ago and solved it by disabling the fuel cut out.

Looking at the pin outs, and wiring diagrams, it apppears the bridge connector adjacent to the ECU (BN and SN-BN) is the auto vs manual signal for the ECU ( pin 26?). I believe pulling the connector is for manual and leaving it in place signifies automatic....though I would like confirmation.

Patrick

should not matter if its manual or auto. folks do the swaps all the time and dont mess with any wires on the ecu

should not matter if its manual or auto. folks do the swaps all the time and dont mess with any wires on the ecu

I have about 5 IACs which all dont react fast enough when ltting off the gas above 2k rpm and allow the engine to stall. I have one which does work, but keeps the idle around 1100 all the time and reacts fast enough, but doesnt provide a nice high idle when cold. Didnt make much of a difference when I converted a LH2.2 780 to M90, however the 1991 780 LH2.4 seems a little more touchy with the M90...or all 5 of my spare IACs are lazy.

Most automatic transmission ECUs mappings cut the fuel on the overrun to save fuel, relying on the drag of the auto trans to keep the revs from falling too quickly when coasting. With a free revving manual, this can cause it to drop too quickly to recover.
I went thru this when I converted my V12 Jaguar to manual about 15 years ago and solved it by disabling the fuel cut out.

Looking at the pin outs, and wiring diagrams, it apppears the bridge connector adjacent to the ECU (BN and SN-BN) is the auto vs manual signal for the ECU ( pin 26?). I believe pulling the connector is for manual and leaving it in place signifies automatic....though I would like confirmation.

Patrick

:lol:do not listen to these losers.

i have altered my wiring to my ecu/icu to fit my setup. when going from auto to manual i changed the wiring to the ecu. i do not suggest you care for the upshift light...up to you though. but about the idle settings, with regards to differentiation of auto to manual, you might want to alter ther wiring. and it is easy.

Back