• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 2019 East vs West Competition.

Hurry up now, and gather some more people! There has to be more than two Volvo owners in your area that wouldn't mind seeing how fast they can go at the track...

finally got me one of them there times.
170159986.jpg

Linuxman51
Nice work bro. 90 points added for the East@$#@

Good turnout this year eh?

sam ran his 2j car, I'll see if he'll post a slip. it was a normal day at MRP (formerly MMP), which is to say.. middling to poor prep that went away fast when the sun started setting good. a 10-15mph headwind didn't help things a lot either lol.

I'm just glad to be back at the track with something. Up next, R&R for the v8 car.

I have until March for the track to open again. Going to need a revised crankcase ventilation solution plus some more tuning. Hoping for a low 13 or high 12 by then.

Lol

If I cared about making it as fast as it could possibly be, I would have done things very differently.

That's just it...you're going thru a LOT more work for power levels you should have had before. I get it, something different, that's why I'm not doing a fancy header for the B20+T, but still...a 16vT should at least be able to do more than my basic 8v build...

That's just it...you're going thru a LOT more work for power levels you should have had before. I get it, something different, that's why I'm not doing a fancy header for the B20+T, but still...a 16vT should at least be able to do more than my basic 8v build...

Didn't do it to be different. I was looking for a solution that would give me a powerband more suitable for my liking, and the way I want to drive the car. The 16v stuff dropped on my lap for a price I could not refuse and fit the bill perfectly.

Besides, the low 13s/high 12s is based on having a manual trans and 225 street tires. Nothing was mentioned in terms of trap speed :ninja:

Thanks klr142 I'll fill in the details.

It was getting a little hot in here. Good to see some data...

People, just run your car, post your times. It's actually fun! Make lots of passes. Do big burnouts. Make donuts. Just do it.

Back