• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Constantly getting logged out.

Jeh

A Smorgasbord of Excellence
Anyone else have this issue? I am constantly getting logged out, somtimes after only 15-20 minutes but only on my desktop.

I've noticed I get logged out when the URL being used to access turbobricks changes. Like when you click a link/button pointing at forums.turbobricks.com vs turbobricks.com/forums vs turbobricks.net/forums vs tbforums.com/forums/ when the one you're currently using/logged into differs. The login cookies don't work cross-domain.

I've noticed I get logged out when the URL being used to access turbobricks changes. Like when you click a link/button pointing at forums.turbobricks.com vs turbobricks.com/forums vs turbobricks.net/forums vs tbforums.com/forums/ when the one you're currently using/logged into differs. The login cookies don't work cross-domain.

This also happens to me.
I am using forums.turbobricks.com and whenever I follow a link to the other addresses I have to log in.

However, I do not get logged out when I am browsing normally, so I don't see these issues.

Last edited:
Yeah normally browsing, I never actually get logged out. I too usually use http://forums.turbobricks.com and it works well. Just when using google to search without the "site:forums.turbobricks.com" filter or when others create links using any of the other URLs is when it looks like one gets logged out. At least for me. It doesn't help that there are multiple different forum URLs linked from the "home" turbobricks page, one of which doesn't even work :lol:

Well at least it's not just me. I though maybe my pi-hole was doing it and I've seen the message board link doesn't work either. I guess I need to keep an eye out for the next Dana needs money thing and toss some to him for the boards funds.

I was having that issue when I used chrome on PC for a while, tried resetting cookies and whatever else with no luck, then stopped happening on PC and started happening on my iPhone on chrome and safari, eventually all stopped outta nowhere

Back