• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7in headlights

Radtap

Looking for alternative headlights, 7in from oreilleys way too dim and I hate the look of the 7in LED found on jeeps with multiple lenses in the headlight, does anyone make a good 7in led with maybe just one lens or any good halogen alternatives?

I like the halogen lights. Hella made a vision plus H4 7" that was US certified. Or you can buy the euro code version. Cibie 7" headlights are really good, too. If you installed Cibie you would have OEM headlights.

I like the halogen lights. Hella made a vision plus H4 7" that was US certified. Or you can buy the euro code version. Cibie 7" headlights are really good, too. If you installed Cibie you would have OEM headlights.

ROW 240s with single rounds got 7 & 1/4" bulbs with different buckets and surrounds to match the larger bulbs.

The Cibie 7" headlights I had on my 123gt had the best pattern. The flutes on the lights also look the coolest. FYI Volvo supplied 7" bosch H4 headlights to Canada back when they got Volvos with 7" headlights. I have a set of genuine Volvo Bosch H4 headlights from up north.

I ran Cibie lights in my 1980 MGB/100W high beams with a relay. Still have the car [bought it new] it will get restored this winter. I had Hella lights in my '61 MK1 Midget, now have euro/spec lights with DRL's in the car now. Our S2 Bentley has Wagner bulbs that I got from NAPA,they work great for an over the counter bulb.

Back