• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

VP Autoparts USA / SE

lookforjoe

Making Volvo Parts Fit
300+ Club
Found the site when searching for the 3528809 sunroof seal - they say they have them in stock, but then says it will take weeks to arrive... Not sure if it's legit.

Anyone bought from them?

Oh yeah, they are one of my favorites. Very legit. You can call them and talk to real people that know what they are talking about and are happy to help. I highly recommend them.

Yeah they are legit. Some parts they don't stock. Especially 7/9 parts. Yeah you're looking at 3-4 weeks to receive part.

If it says it’s going to take weeks to arrive that ussually mean they have to get it from Sweden shipped to the warehouse in South Carolina, and then ship it to you. The guy I spoke with said they typically get a shipping container of parts once a month. (Who knows what the wait time is currently however)

When I needed an abs 240 master cylinder they and skandix were the only places with stock. It was in stock in the US so I had it here quickly. However, I have had month long waits for parts when it's coming on the container from Sweden. Everything I've bought has been well made high quality parts. The simons exhaust systems are a good example.

Not that long ago it was only about 65$ for them to ship you up to 30kg. The shipping cost has doubled in just a few years. Crazy economics. Their stuff used to get to me in less than a week. Those were the good days. :-(

They replied to my website contact - ordered the seal today - they have an air freight container leaving Monday, so it will be in that shipment.

I've ordered tons and tons of stuff from them. For 122 stuff they are the absolute go to.

Some things are in stock in Sweden and not in Charleston so the wait time is a little longer, I've always had a good experience though.

VP autoparts

I wrote them lobbying for more quality 240 stuff: power steering racks, ecodes, and dash boards. I toldl them that the popularity of the 240s and the diminishing quality we are seeing here in the states, should give them a lot of room in the market for quality 240 replacement parts.

David Bello toured their warehouse recently and made a video (a little manic, but it was really interesting to see their "behind the scenes."

https://youtu.be/EbIblMNZW7g

They had nos genuine volvo 242 door panels a year ago. Only in brown. I bought a set and they are legit. They came in volvo parts bags and everything. They are now in my 242. I should've bought more of them.

They had nos genuine volvo 242 door panels a year ago. Only in brown. I bought a set and they are legit. They came in volvo parts bags and everything. They are now in my 242. I should've bought more of them.

I missed out on them. They were still in stock in January. Checked back in Feburary and they were gone. Can you post picture of the ones you got?

Not helpful to you but the quality of their in house 122 door panels/upholstery is pretty incredible.

I gave up on my homemade door panels and bought a set of theirs. It is incredible. I just wish they would make the fiberboard parts for the two door rear panels and not just the covers.

Thanks for all the input. Just to update, the seal I ordered arrived yesterday - it is actually a Volvo-bagged sunroof seal - I was expecting aftermarket, so I'm very happy.

Back