• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Original owner 1985 244 turbo

Jdamiano

I have an unmodified completely original 1985 one owner 244 intercooled turbo 4spd with electric overdrive that I am getting ready to sell. Was repainted factory original 10 years ago and has been garaged and hardly driven since. It is good mechanically , and has approximately 350k miles. Front drivers seat needs new leather, all other seats are good. Car has always been garaged. Dash is not cracked, rear package shelf is perfect. It has a few minor issues: one outside handle does not work, one electric window does not operate and is causing a short, ac does not blow cold, and a small dent in the rear quarter panel. No accidents, no rust. Sacramento, California car.

Any one have an idea what it is worth?

I would post a picture, but I dont know how.

Last edited:
When you say one owner, are you saying this is your car?

Because if you arent the one who drove it off the lot, you arent the original owner.

Reason I ask, is usually the people who are the original owners would spend a bit more time typing this out and not sound like theyre trying to get our advice to flip a car.

My dad is the one who "drove" the car off the lot. So I guess you are technically right. Who cares. Dad does not use computers so I am helping him. I am not necessarily looking for anyone's advice, my dad and I just thought it would be nice to sell the car to someone who might keep it in original condition and care about it as opposed to just listing it on Craigslist. I do plan to list it with a full add and pictures as soon as I get the time. We are not in a hurry.

Now if I could just find the time to get the pictures posted.

My dad is the one who "drove" the car off the lot. So I guess you are technically right. Who cares. Dad does not use computers so I am helping him. I am not necessarily looking for anyone's advice, my dad and I just thought it would be nice to sell the car to someone who might keep it in original condition and care about it as opposed to just listing it on Craigslist. I do plan to list it with a full add and pictures as soon as I get the time. We are not in a hurry.

Now if I could just find the time to get the pictures posted.

It's likely to fall into the wrong hands and get molested or parted out if you sell it too cheap regardless of your percieved audience.

That said if it's in good shape overall I'd reccomend putting it on BAT.

Back