• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi
Haven't been doing much in terms of car, but got the following idea:
I have the type with only the intank pump, -- and for better flow i am toying with the idea to put a 044 Bosch in the line.
I thought to position it in the engine compartment lower left side, -- plenty of space there.
I even was thinking to only have it turned on when the throttle body sensor opens the second switch (more than 1/2), -- Now what are the thoughts on that?

the cars from 95 on only have an intank pump, and the crate and hollow under the car is changed. -- So that is my current set-up.
It was simple with the older design-- just replace the main fuel pump. But it should work very well, considering having the big intank pump to feed the 044. Personally, i prefer the location in the engine compartment, -- just gathering connectors brackets etc. and then at some time in the future go ahead and try, --
cheers, Hans

Small update :

I've installed today a new set of injectors (brand new Bosch 4 jet 550's) and I've to let the car re-learn it. I hope it'll solve my AFR issue @ WOT past 6K.

My new summer wheels will be installed soon also (I hope at the end of february), and I'll post pics as soon as it's done.

Other then that, I've played (again...) with my cam timing : it's now retarded (4?) and it seems to be great like that!

Again, I'll let my car learn those mods and I'll report the result here...

ET 42 + 25mm of spacer in the front and 28mm in the rear.
Price is 600 Euro w/o VAT.

Take care in the rear. I run the Propus et43, and originally had 32mm spacers back there...no good, couldn't stop my tires from scrubbing. I ended up with 25mm spacers all around. Net ET I believe is 18.....Maddog I believe also recommended around this setting.

Looking forward to see those rims on die Vaggen! :-P

Ok, I've done some test with my new injectors...

I was wrong since the beginning of my project!!! What a gain with big injectors installed!!! My car pulls hard now!

Last edited:
My car on it's summer wheels :

And my working place :

P1000401_zps24e790b0.jpg
[/URL]

Back