• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

M90 vs m47 flywheel

90volvo

Will a m90 flywheel work or is same as m47 flywheel? They look the same but can?t find dimensions on either? I found a co. that offers flat flywheels with the notches on it 60/2. But says in fine print for m90 only? Thanks for any input. Appreciate it.

M90 flywheel is dual mass, for 240mm clutch. M47 flywheel is either dog dish for 228mm clutch or flat for 215mm clutch. Not sure why a flat flywheel would be only for M90 if you can get a clutch that fits with M47 22 spline disc instead of M90 20 spline.

M90 flywheel is dual mass, for 240mm clutch. M47 flywheel is either dog dish for 228mm clutch or flat for 215mm clutch. Not sure why a flat flywheel would be only for M90 if you can get a clutch that fits with M47 22 spline disc instead of M90 20 spline.

Thank you for your responce. Here is the link to the flywheel I would like to get. To be honest Im doing a T5 trans swap with the deeworks kit. Which uses M47 bellhousing and flywheel. I really dont want to put a dogdish fw on it for numerous reasons. Sts is sold of his flat flywheels. Thought maybe this could work. Thanks
https://www.classicswede.org/shop/b200-b230-ttv-light-flywheel-for-850r-clutch?c=6060e4c8ebfc4

The Volvo TTV flywheels are supplied through me. TTV do not sell them directly to end users.
The best option for a M47 bellhousing is the 707 pattern flywheel as the 707 cover is more curved and clears better than the 850R cover

The Volvo TTV flywheels are supplied through me. TTV do not sell them directly to end users.
The best option for a M47 bellhousing is the 707 pattern flywheel as the 707 cover is more curved and clears better than the 850R cover

Thank you for responding. I would be glad to purchase one from you. I will search your site again to see if I can find the one you are talking about and get it ordered. Thank you.

Back