• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 240 Rear trailing arm bushing tool

Cvillevolvo240

Hi, I am new here.
Does anyone on here have a Volvo 240 Rear trailing arm bushing tool that they would be willing to sell? I am looking for a good tool that I can purchase from someone. please let me know if you have one for sale. I live in Virginia and cant find the tool for sale anywhere. Any suggestions also would be helpful, but I am aware of the homemade version but it's not what I am looking for.

Get the homemade one sold in the for sale section, the latest Volvo ones are no better. Mine broke on one use and getting replacement parts isn't easy. If you really have to have the Volvo tool Skandix sells them.

Also, next time place something like this in the wanted section.

If the situation with the choice of instrument is really bad, you can try to order it according to your own design. Have you ever thought about it? I'm sure people here have run into a problem where the tools weren't fit for your needs. For example, I often lose or borrow my tools and then forget where they are. I used to waste my time browsing Amazon catalogs for hours. It turned out that we can buy anything from sandfieldengineering.com. It may be a little more expensive, but you'll have to choose between time and money.

Last edited:
Back