• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Being harassed in PM

ratmonster

Who do I talk to when I have asked a member of the board NOT to contact me via PM but they continue to do it anyways?

Last edited:
2367342507_d92a7687b6.jpg

If this is about the satan stuff, I'm really sorry, they just sort of get excited every once in a while

If this is about the satan stuff, I'm really sorry, they just sort of get excited every once in a while

Not at all, mang. This was about stuff in PM only. I'm down for what ever piles of brown I step in when in the public setting. I can defend myself well enough with a keyboard. Off-topic can be a war-zone sometimes, can deal with that. But if somebody contacts you PM and you tell them to quit, they keep doing it, insulting you, just trying to create problems, that's unwarranted.

Go to the User CP. Under 'Edit Options' you can either turn PM's off completely, or limit them to moderators and people on your friends list.

Short of that, you can delete them without reading them, talk to the person sending them, or just ignore their presence.

Back