• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sept. 17 Va Beach Famous 'Todd Burger' BBQ

Crap. I didn't realize it was this coming weekend, I was thinking I had another week. Still going to happen as long as the weather holds out.

I won't be there. Lemons car retrieval weekend in philly.

have fun, don't do anything max wouldn't do.
137990556.jpg

im off, ready, and excited for this!
im also bringing one more friend, josh, he'll be taking pictures of the cruise from my car, or maybe he could ride with todd in the S2000 for better anglezzzzzzzz

@towery
jazzercise......**** yeah1!!!one!!1!

what have you got?
need anything in particular?
im going to be bringing my entire slew of parts, plus a list of things not in the car.

I'll post up pictures & directions later today.
I also have a ton of stuff to get rid of, so we can use the driveway for parts for sale.
My short list includes:
2 sets of Virgos, Nissens 3 row radiator, tan 240 door pockets, 960 sedan clear tails, misc gauges, 940 rear decor panel (red reflector style), stock black 95+ 960 rear decor panel, 960 door handles, 940 rear spoiler, amps, speakers

Need those attending to post up what they're bringing so we can make sure we're not eating pasta salad with our fingers on paper towels and drinking the water from the pool. I've got the burgers, plates & ice covered.
Weather looks like it's going to be perfect.

Doe anyone have Gatti's contact info? He hasn't been on here recently, and I lost his phone number.

i run into him at 7-11 from time to time but never exchanged contact info.
im gonna get my mom to make some of her bombin pasta salad, and ill bring some DRANKZ
somebody bring cups? i know todd doesnt want to have to do dishes too :lol:

i run into him at 7-11 from time to time but never exchanged contact info.
im gonna get my mom to make some of her bombin pasta salad, and ill bring some DRANKZ
somebody bring cups? i know todd doesnt want to have to do dishes too :lol:

I can bring cups. I have a ton of solo cups from sams club.

Todd, what else should I bring? A few big bags of chips?

1 or 2 bags of chips should be fine and the cups.
I picked up the ground beef today & the other burger ingredients along with plates, forks & spoons.

Keep an eye on the weather the next couple days. Calling for 60% chance of rain on Saturday right now with temps around 67 degrees.
http://www.wunderground.com/q/23453/US/VA/Virginia_Beach.html?show=event

If it's going to dump rain, burgers will get a bit soggy on the grille so we may have to postpone it. We'll play it by ear.
My cell # again for anybody who needs it - 757 408 222zero

Back